Vs > Zigansk
Port Hardy, Bc vs Zigansk Climate & Distance Between
Port Hardy, Bc vs Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Port Hardy, Bc vs Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Port Hardy, Bc vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Visakhapatnam, India
Zigansk vs Milford, De, Usa
Zigansk vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Zigansk vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Zigansk vs Chiang Rai, Thailand
Piura vs Brasilia
Ocotal vs Akron, Oh
Yardmili vs Rome
Willemstad vs Bora-Bora Vataipe
- The distance between Port Hardy, Bc, Canada and Zigansk, Russia is approximately 5,677 km or 3,528 mi.
- To reach Port Hardy, Bc in this distance one would set out from Zigansk bearing 50.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Hardy, Bc bearing 151.4° or SSE .
- Port Hardy, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Zigansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Port Hardy, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Zigansk is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 19.8 °C (35.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 44.2 °C (79.6°F) less in Port Hardy, Bc. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1586.2 mm (62.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1586.2 l/m² (38.93 US gal/ft²) or 15,862,000 l/ha (1,695,753 US gal/ac) more. About 6 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.9° higher in Port Hardy, Bc than in Zigansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Hardy, Bc relative to Zigansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigansk vs Port Hardy, Bc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Hardy, Bc vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Port Hardy, Bc vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Denton, Md, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Magdeburg, Germany
Zigansk vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Zigansk vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Zigansk vs Hetan, China
Zigansk vs Matad, Mongolia
Glenville, Wv vs Imbert
Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct vs Jabulsaraj
Bangkok vs Adana
Moanda vs Ivinhema
Port Hardy, Bc vs Zigansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Hardy, Bc
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) WNW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) W
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 48.3 kms (30 miles) W
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigansk