Vs > Vrangelja Island
Port Hardy, Bc vs Vrangelja Island Climate & Distance Between
Port Hardy, Bc vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Port Hardy, Bc vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Port Hardy, Bc vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Port Hardy, Bc vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Vrangelja Island vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
Vrangelja Island vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Vrangelja Island vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Vrangelja Island vs Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Chihuahua vs Tiree
Pontiac, Il vs Makoua
Sokode vs Ashburton Council
Santa Maria vs Santo Domingo
- The distance between Port Hardy, Bc, Canada and Vrangelja Island, Russia is approximately 3,405 km or 2,116 mi.
- To reach Port Hardy, Bc in this distance one would set out from Vrangelja Island bearing 103.9° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Hardy, Bc bearing 150.1° or SSE .
- Port Hardy, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Vrangelja Island has a tundra climate (ET).
- Port Hardy, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Vrangelja Island is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 19.6 °C (35.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.9 °C (30.4°F) less in Port Hardy, Bc. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1693.3 mm (66.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1693.3 l/m² (41.56 US gal/ft²) or 16,933,000 l/ha (1,810,250 US gal/ac) more. About 10 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in Port Hardy, Bc than in Vrangelja Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Hardy, Bc relative to Vrangelja Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vrangelja Island vs Port Hardy, Bc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Port Hardy, Bc vs Magadan, Russia
Port Hardy, Bc vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Port Hardy, Bc vs Quito, Ecuador
Port Hardy, Bc vs Debrecen, Hungary
Vrangelja Island vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Vrangelja Island vs Posse, Brazil
Vrangelja Island vs Artigas, Uruguay
Vrangelja Island vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Riverhead Forest vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Rinchinlhymbe vs Portalegre
Sivas vs Bordj Omar Driss
Itaituba vs Waimihia Forest
Port Hardy, Bc vs Vrangelja Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Hardy, Bc
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) WNW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) W
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 48.3 kms (30 miles) W
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Vrangelja Island
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 782.4 kms (486.2 miles) ENE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 782.6 kms (486.3 miles) ENE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1161.7 kms (721.9 miles) E
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 782.5 kms (486.2 miles) ESE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 643.3 kms (399.7 miles) SE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1137 kms (706.5 miles) ESE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 905.6 kms (562.7 miles) SE
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 768 kms (477.2 miles) SSE