Vs > Vologda
Port Hardy, Bc vs Vologda Climate & Distance Between
Port Hardy, Bc vs Maizuru, Japan
Port Hardy, Bc vs Shantou, China
Port Hardy, Bc vs Junin, Argentina
Port Hardy, Bc vs Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Vologda vs Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Vologda vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Vologda vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Vologda vs Mayumba, Gabon
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Port Alberni, Bc
Gladman Point, Nt vs Windsor, On
Tirana vs Williamson, Wv
Los Angeles, California vs Chattanooga, Tn
- The distance between Port Hardy, Bc, Canada and Vologda, Russia is approximately 7,730 km or 4,804 mi.
- To reach Port Hardy, Bc in this distance one would set out from Vologda bearing 351.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Hardy, Bc bearing 186.9° or S .
- Port Hardy, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Port Hardy, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 5.5 °C (9.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.9 °C (34°F) less in Port Hardy, Bc. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1296.8 mm (51.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1296.8 l/m² (31.83 US gal/ft²) or 12,968,000 l/ha (1,386,365 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.6° higher in Port Hardy, Bc than in Vologda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Hardy, Bc relative to Vologda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vologda vs Port Hardy, Bc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Hardy, Bc vs Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Limassol, Cyprus
Port Hardy, Bc vs Blenheim, New Zealand
Port Hardy, Bc vs Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica
Vologda vs Marstal, Denmark
Vologda vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Vologda vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Vologda vs Dalanzadgad, Mongolia
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Erie, Pa
Faya vs Lyneham
Santa Maria vs David City, Ne
Zyryanka vs Laverton
Port Hardy, Bc vs Vologda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Hardy, Bc
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) WNW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) W
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 48.3 kms (30 miles) W
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda