Vs > Kljuci
Port Hardy, Bc vs Kljuci Climate & Distance Between
Port Hardy, Bc vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Port Hardy, Bc vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Port Hardy, Bc vs Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Port Hardy, Bc vs Aswan, Egypt
Kljuci vs Paranaiba, Brazil
Kljuci vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany
Kljuci vs Loja Argelia, Ecuador
Kljuci vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Walhalla, Sc vs Jokkmokk
Mcconnelsville, Oh vs Sant’Angelo (Mount)
Paoli, In vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Oconto, Wi vs Blagovescensk
- The distance between Port Hardy, Bc, Canada and Kljuci, Russia is approximately 4,571 km or 2,840 mi.
- To reach Port Hardy, Bc in this distance one would set out from Kljuci bearing 66.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Hardy, Bc bearing 126.7° or SE .
- Port Hardy, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Kljuci has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Port Hardy, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Kljuci is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.8 °C (15.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.3 °C (36.5°F) less in Port Hardy, Bc. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1228.9 mm (48.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1228.9 l/m² (30.16 US gal/ft²) or 12,289,000 l/ha (1,313,776 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.6° higher in Port Hardy, Bc than in Kljuci.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Hardy, Bc relative to Kljuci. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kljuci vs Port Hardy, Bc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Hardy, Bc vs Linhares, Brazil
Port Hardy, Bc vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Port Hardy, Bc vs Shahroud, Iran
Port Hardy, Bc vs Atikokan, On, Canada
Kljuci vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Kljuci vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Kljuci vs St. Brandon, Mauritius
Kljuci vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Valentia vs Piarco
Oshkosh, Wi vs Zitomir
Dijon vs Ethelda Bay, Bc
Vytegra vs Douala
Port Hardy, Bc vs Kljuci Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Hardy, Bc
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) WNW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) W
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 48.3 kms (30 miles) W
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kljuci