| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Hardy, Bc in March is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 143.4mm (5.6in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Hardy, Bc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Hardy, Bc:
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) WNW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) W
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 48.3 kms (30 miles) W
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) SE